Go to :

Close navigation


Main content:

Erasmus+ FAQ's


There are social security agreements with many European countries, so there is no need to take out additional insurance. Medical benefits can be claimed with the European insurance card.

Learning Agreement:

In order to be accepted for the Erasmus+ exchange programme, it is necessary to draw up a so-called Learning Agreement (LA) at the International Office of your university. Please contact your Student Mobility Coordinator for support. The aim is to complete at least 30 ECTS credits at our university. 

We would like to draw your attention to the fact that you must attend all courses in which you are fully enrolled (100% attendance). The only exceptions are lectures for which attendance is not compulsory (lecture = VO). Nevertheless, it is to your advantage to attend these. The International Office of the University College of Teacher Education Lower Austria must be informed as soon as possible of any difficulties, such as illness, accident, travel restrictions, bureaucratic errors or other difficulties.

Transcript of Records:

The ECTS credits achieved are shown in the Transcript of Records and credited by the home university at the end of the semester abroad.

Welcome Days and Buddy System:

We ask you to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the University College of Teacher Education Lower Austria to introduce you to life and studying in Austria. To welcome you, informative and appealing cultural and social activities will be organised together with the student representatives. Upon arrival, you will also be informed about the existing buddy system.

Study programmes:

Bachelor of Education Primary Education

Master of Education Primary Education

Info folder:


<< back to:
Step 2: Online application    
Accommodation and travelling