STEOP, at least 100 ECTS-CP, "Musical foundations" entrance exam
Starting from oneâ€™s own self-concept and oneâ€™s own body as a direct expression of communication and design, scenic play is experimentally tried out. Conflict situations are depicted, reflected upon, and further developed by means of fictitious persons. Improvisations in other artisticâ€“aesthetic areas are planned and/or spontaneously realised in invented situations. The fundamentals of verbal/non-verbal and artistic expression and dialogue design are learned and put into practice in a playful manner. Pictures and other forms of artistic expression (including work pieces, music, dance) can be used as impulses for artistic processes. Self-awareness and self-efficacy in forms of artistic communication are developed and strengthened, and a new perspective on artistic processes in different social forms is developed.
- Oneâ€™s own self-concept and the human body as a means of experience, design, and expression
- Scenic play and learning in all artistic areas
- Acting with presented figures and in communicative conflict situations
- Planned and spontaneous action in fictional situations and figures - Improvisation
- Ways of visual arts and music as design processes
- Fundamentals of leading conversations and team development