STEOP, at least 100 ECTS-CP, "Sports motor fundamentals" entrance exam
Exercise, sport and health
The students develop an awareness and sensitivity for structural backgrounds with regards to the participation of children with a migration background in physical activity and physical education. By being aware of social barriers and cultural differences, physical education can contribute to inclusion. The students know about the importance of intercultural learning settings in the field of movement and sport for the reduction of prejudices and fear of contact.
- Perspectives of intercultural physical activity and physical education, especially for those areas of educational reality that are particularly influenced by the expectations and norms of society or individual institutions or groups
- Developments in migration, globalisation, and intercultural learning
- Intercultural sport programmes in and out of school
- Didactic options and aspects of specific teaching
- Reduction of prejudices and socialisation of children with a migration background through physical activity and sport