Course: Children live healthy
STEOP, at least 100 ECTS-CP, "Sports motor fundamentals" entrance exam
Exercise, sport and health
The phenomenon of health as an important aspect in the lives of all people is the subject of this course. The aim is to develop an understanding of healthy lifestyles. The focus is on the ability to create a movement and health-oriented school culture. These skills are acquired through individual-related physiological knowledge and through an action-oriented and reflective examination of various concepts such as "Mobile school" and "Healthy school" .
- Analysis and improvement of posture
- Create potential movement spaces in and around the school
- Experience gained through participation in project schools "Mobile school" and "Healthy school"
- Introduction to childrenâ€™s yoga
- Cognitive control processes, systematic relaxation procedures, self-regulation techniques
- School-specific fields of action in stress prevention
- Anatomical and physiological aspects of movement, sport, and health
- Structure and function of the musculoskeletal system, osteology
back to overview