STEOP, at least 100 ECTS-CP
The aims of this course are to deepen reflections on the dimensions of heterogeneity in a theory-based manner and to gain extended knowledge about the learning starting points of learners. It looks at the socially acting human being in any kind of educational situation, taking into account the interaction with the ever-changing society. The cultural, social, and emotional diversity of the children is a valuable resource for their individual identity formation and communicative participation in the learning community. The aims of this course are active design possibilities of the learning space through cooperative and social dialogue promoting methods and approaches as well as the importance of transcultural relationship building.
- School concepts and their potential in the context of the social, emotional, and moral development of children
- Educational justice as a requirement for school educational processes
- Responsibility of learners for themselves and their actions
- Linguistic diversity in the school space
- School cultural work aims to draw attention to the constructional character of culture
- Learning space as a diversity-friendly living space